2.5 Ltr = 5.25 kgs ≤ 5.0 m2 coverage
The ProMagnetic Magic Paint is a dark grey water based paint, which contains iron particles that enable magnetic wall decorations.
It is a great display solution for many reasons – for starters it’s easy to use and it dries quickly, leaving nothing but a smooth textured iron coating. If you’re not a fan of the dark-grey appearance, rest assured that you will always have control and creative freedom.
The ProMagnetic Magic Paint can be painted over with any regular colour emulsion paint of your choosing, while the wall still retains its new magnetic properties.
- We recommend using at least two layers of paint. Allow approx. one hour for each layer to dry. One coating layer can have the same holding force as opposed to 3–4 layers of competitive paints.
- Before applying, stir very well to evenly spread out the iron particles.
- The paint has a rich smooth texture when properly stirred before usage.
- Paint mixer drill recommended; mix the paint every 5 minutes.
- You can paint over the ProMagnetic Magic Paint without losing the magnetic properties.
- Waiting 24 hours before applying another coat of paint recommended due to varying compositions. The thickness of the coat may influence the force, so test before application.
- Once opened use within 24 hours for the best quality.
Indoor application, paintbrush, paint roller, spray gun not recommended.
Store in a dark spot with a temperature of 5° C to 35° C and relative humidity under 80%; avoid sunlight.